Water Quality

A continuación se muestran todas las publicaciones en las cuáles aparece esta etiqueta.
Actions to Preserve Bodies of Water

Civic participation is essential to the Estuario de la Bahía de San Juan Program and our initiatives to monitor water quality. Time invested by volunteer scientists strengthens our efforts to preserve the quality of our natural resources. Thanks to the volunteers, we generate key information about the conditions of the water in the most important ecosystem to the economy of Puerto Rico, the Estuario de la Bahía de San Juan.

Read More »
Aquatic Waste

Solid or liquid waste that flows into the rain sewage system flows directly into the water without receiving treatment. Detergents used to clean garages or mechanic shops are common contaminants. 80% of the waste found in our waters comes from actions taken on dry land. The remaining 20% comes from activities on the water such as cruises and other vessels. Learn how to dispose of waste correctly to protect our waters.

Read More »
Water Quality

The objective of the Water Quality Program is to learn about the condition of the quality of the water of the EBSJ and measure improvements on its restoration.

Read More »
CCMP Reports

través de los años, el Programa del Estuario de la bahía de San Juan ha establecido protocolos, estrategias, iniciativas y colaboraciones para lograr la sostenibilidad de nuestros esfuerzos. La documentación apropiada de todos los procesos y resultados ha permitido al PEBSJ evaluar su rendimiento y mejorar sus sistemas.

Read More »
Beaches and Lagoons Monitoring

El Programa del Estuario de la Bahía de San Juan realiza un seguimiento semanal de los niveles bacteriológicos en algunas de las playas y lagunas a lo largo del litoral costero de la zona noreste de la isla.

Read More »

OPTIONAL SUBHEADING

Use h2 or h3 heading

The recommended photo width here is 700 pixels. I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.